We focus on providing quality, timely accounting, remaining government compliant, and monitoring your key business metrics.
Back-Office Accounting and Financial Functions
Small to medium-sized companies may not be able to afford to hire the CFO level professional. Yet that level of experience is crucial to help a company position itself to grow and thrive. We can provide the “clerk to CFO” breadth and depth of expertise for less than it would cost our small outsourced accounting clients to hire one full-time accounting staff member.
CAVU provides virtual back-office accounting and financial functions. We can supplement your current team for short-term project needs or provide a full outsourcing solution. CAVU’s Accounting Services outsourcing solution has the added value of having the CFO level “confidant” for advice on the direction your company is going.
Core Accounting Services
Provided such as payroll, expense reports, AR, AP, cash receipts, invoicing, bank reconciliation, GAAP journal entries.
Monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting, tax planning support, and financials.
Ensure your accounting system is in accordance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Set up your accounting system to be DCAA compliant
- Provide independent compliance system reviews
- Set up a three-tiered DCAA acceptable rate structure
- System implementation to transition to DCAA compliance
- Audit preparation
Financial Management Metrics:
- Turn static data into actionable dynamic information
- Scorecards for cash and receivables, income statement, indirect rate and cost performance, utilization, backlog, and other key performance indicators
From the Experts:
Accounting, Government Contracting