Fully staffed with experienced government contracting accounting specialists, ready to support your financial needs.
CAVU provides the expertise and knowledge to leverage your company’s assets in order to meet your organization’s business goals. Our business and financial consulting services include developing strategy, implementing and/or aligning processes and tools with your strategy, and positioning your company to increase business and investor value.
We have the expertise to assist with as little or as much as your business needs. Your specific current needs may include financial strategic support for decision making, along with government contracting advice. It is our objective to deliver high-quality services to support your organization. Our team consists of industry accounting professionals that are capable of helping out with peak accounting needs, supporting focused tasks, and training in areas of interest. We have a deep understanding of government contracting and its current climate.
- Cost Volume preparation emphasizing indirect rate impact assessments, compliance and alignment with corporate strategy
- Development and implementation of Earned Value Management (EVM) programs and systems
- Indirect rate structure development
- Business plans
- Development, implementation and tracking of program metrics
- Incurred cost submissions and DCAA audit support
- Budget development and business modeling
- Bank financing support
- GSA schedule support, contracts and amendments